DVSD codec's Home Page: http://panasonic.net/
Panasonic DV codec allows to open and edit DV Video in Movavi Video Converter and other encoding applications.
How to install Panasonic VFW DV codec:
Un-zip the file into the folder called pdvcodec that contains the following files: PANADV.INF and pdvcodec.dll
Right click on the PANADV.INF and select Install to install it.
Now you should be able to process DV-AVI Type-2 files with Movavi Video Converter.
Get Videos in the Format You Need with
Movavi Video Converter
- Convert video and audio between 170+ formats
- Save movies for 200+ portables
- Upload video to YouTube and Facebook
- Create HTML pages with embedded video
- Split, crop, rotate, add watermark
- Adjust video quality
- Get video converted automatically
- Preview conversion results
- Process video up to 800% faster with NVIDIA CUDA
Why not go ahead and try Movavi Video Converter today?