mp42 codec's Home Page: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/forpros/format/codecdownload.aspx
Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec Pack contains the MP4, MP42, and MP43 decompressors.
Aim of this package is to provide the best MS-MPEG4 codec/decompressor available for MS-MPEG4 V3 and V2 compression and playback. It comes with the Windows Media Audio V2 codec enabled for use in AVI as well which is newer than the one DivX 3.11alpha uses.
To install Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec:
Download codec. Un-zip the file into the folder called mpeg4x that contains the following files: mpeg4fix.inf and MPG4C32.DLL Right click on the mpeg4fix.inf and select Install to install it.
Right after the installation is complete, the codec is available for AVI output format in Movavi Video Converter . To learn more on how to choose the fight codec for AVI format please click here. To learn more on how to choose the fight codec for AVI format please click here.
Get Videos in the Format You Need with
Movavi Video Converter
- Convert video and audio between 170+ formats
- Save movies for 200+ portables
- Upload video to YouTube and Facebook
- Create HTML pages with embedded video
- Split, crop, rotate, add watermark
- Adjust video quality
- Get video converted automatically
- Preview conversion results
- Process video up to 800% faster with NVIDIA CUDA
Why not go ahead and try Movavi Video Converter today?