mpg4 codec's Home Page: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/forpros/format/codecdownload.aspx
To install Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec:
Download the codec. Un-zip the file into the folder called mpeg4x that contains the following files: mpeg4fix.inf and MPG4C32.DLL. Right click on the mpeg4fix.inf file and select Install to start the installation process.
Right after the installation is complete, the mpg4 codec is available for AVI output format in Movavi Video Converter preset list. To learn more on how to choose the right codec for AVI format, please click here.
To convert video files from and to mpg4, you need a conversion program. You can use Movavi Video Converter as an mpg4 converter. In order to ensure the correct work of an mpg4 converter, you need to download and install a specific codec pack. The codec pack by itself does not convert video, it only helps an mpg4 converter program to encode video to mpg4 or decode video compressed with mpg4 codec.
Get Videos in the Format You Need with
Movavi Video Converter
- Convert video and audio between 170+ formats
- Save movies for 200+ portables
- Upload video to YouTube and Facebook
- Create HTML pages with embedded video
- Split, crop, rotate, add watermark
- Adjust video quality
- Get video converted automatically
- Preview conversion results
- Process video up to 800% faster with NVIDIA CUDA
Why not go ahead and try Movavi Video Converter today?