Movavi's Ultimate Screen Capture Software
Install Movavi Screen Capture Studio and create video how-tos, save video from your webcam, grab online streaming video, capture Skype calls and applications, take desktop snapshots and much more!
Use the built-in video editor to polish your video with stylish filters, special effects and other useful video processing tools.
As always, our screen capture software is very simple to use. Making a professional-looking screencast with Movavi screen capturer takes four easy steps: set the recording parameters, capture the screen video, edit it if necessary, and save the results in the appropriate format.Download Now
Step 1. Set Up Screen Capture on Windows
Adjust the frame rate
Capture screen video at speeds of up to 60 fps or choose a lower framerate to save disk space.
Set the recording area you want
Capture program windows or specific parts of the screen, or make full-screen videos.
Capture audio from any source
- Audio sets and headphones
- Microphones and MIDI devices
- Skype calls and program sound effects
- Adjust the volume of your audio devices
Capture keyboard and mouse actions
- Demonstrate the keyboard controls during screen video capturing
- Highlight the cursor with different colors
- Choose custom click sounds and adjust the click volume
Step 2. Capture Your Screencast
Manage the screen grabber with hot keys and the control panel at the top of the capture frame.
Take screen grabs from your PC in the format you need: JPEG, PNG, and others.
Schedule the capture timer to start and finish capturing at any specified time.
Step 3. Edit Video
Cut your footage into multiple parts and remove unwanted elements
Add subtitles, jazz up your screencast with background music
Play with filters and special effects
... and much more!
- Microsoft Windows® XP*/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel or AMD or compatible processor, 1.5 GHz
- 1024x768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP* and Vista, 1 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Minimum 810 MB free hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation
* Unfortunately, sound capture from multiple devices is not supported under Windows XP.