DVSD codec's Home Page: http://panasonic.net/
Panasonic DV codec allows to open and edit DV Video in Movavi Video Converter and other encoding applications.
How to install Panasonic VFW DV codec:
Un-zip the file into the folder called pdvcodec that contains the following files: PANADV.INF and pdvcodec.dll
Right click on the PANADV.INF and select Install to install it.
Now you should be able to process DV-AVI Type-2 files with Movavi Video Converter.
Get Videos in the Format You Need with
Movavi Video Converter
- Convert video, audio, and images
- Save movies for viewing on 200+ mobile devices
- Rip DVDs to any popular video format
- Extract audio from video
- Upload video to YouTube and Facebook
- Join, trim, crop, rotate, adjust sound, add subtitles
- Adjust brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation
- Automatically enhance quality, add watermarks
- Process files instantly with no loss of quality
Why not go ahead and try Movavi Video Converter today?