Your Batch Image Resizer – With Tons of Useful Extras!
Wondering how to resize an image or even a whole load of them without losing quality and fiddling with complicated settings? Try Movavi Photo Batch and free up tons of disk space! Reducing the size of pictures and enlarging images are just two of the many exciting things this program can do for you.
Try resizing pictures in bulk using Movavi’s fast editor app and its options for picture enlargement and reduction: shrink or expand pics by percentages, fit pics to the desired frame, even set a custom size.
files to organize them
Does your camera give individual photographs unintelligible names? Your problems are solved! Simply import your images, add custom counters, date, and time or rename them completely.
Let our software calculate the optimal white balance, brightness, and contrast value for all of your photos automatically – with no need to edit each picture individually.
and flip image batches
Now you won’t have to click through your whole image collection to rotate those few pesky vertical shots that were saved in horizontal format. Correct the orientation individually in Movavi Photo Batch’s preview section, or rotate and flip all images.
your photos to another format
Changing format often helps to reduce image size: try saving your TIFFs or BMPs as JPEG or PNG for web upload, where you don’t need extra high quality. Simply adjust the resulting image quality from within the program and batch-convert!
with your images
Get Movavi Photo Studio, our comprehensive set of photo enhancement tools. It has all the functionality of the batch image resizer and a whole lot more besides!Learn more
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 54.8 MB
- Price: $14.95 Buy Now
- Interface languages:
- Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 with up-to-date patches/service packs installed
- Intel®, AMD® or compatible processor, 1 GHz
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ series 8, Intel® HD Graphics 2000, AMD Radeon™ R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- 1024x768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Minimum 200 MB free hard disk space for installation, 500 MB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation