Express yourself with screen capture software
Take screenshots and edit them New
Grab your screen and audio
Save recordings in high resolution
Share files in two clicks
How to Use the Screen Recording and Screenshot Software
Use the Windows Screenshot Tool
- Take a screenshot in one click
- Use the editor to add annotations and graphics to the pictures
- Save the image on your PC
Explore The Screen Recorder Utility
- Adjust the settings: shortcuts, mouse and keyboard effects, time scheduler, size of capture area, and much more
- Record screen and audio, either simultaneously or separately
- Edit the video in the preview window
- Save recordings on your computer in any format: MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, GIF, JPG, BMP, PNG
Share Your Screencaps and Videos
- Upload recordings to YouTube or Google Drive
- Send the links to your colleagues and friends
- Share access to video and screenshot downloads
Effective Screen Capture on Windows 10, 8, 7
One App, No Special Requirements
You don’t need fancy hardware for screen capture on Windows 10 – just our screen recorder. No special snippets or difficult settings needed.
Record Anything You Want
Skype calls, app tutorials, speed painting, usability tests, sites – our screen capture program is good for any purpose.
Any Source, Any Size
Capture partial or full screen. Record desktop video, system audio, webcam, and microphone simultaneously.
High Resolution Output
Record in Full HD at 60 frames per second for perfect captured footage.
Check out the full list of formats supported by Movavi Screen Recorder
|MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, GIF, MP3, PNG, BMP, JPG|
* The free version of Movavi Screen Recorder has the following restrictions: no system sound recording, no screenshot editing, watermark on the output videos, and you cannot add a description or tags to your video before sharing it on YouTube. Learn More