Movavi's Ultimate Screen Capture Software
Install Movavi Screen Capture Studio and create video how-tos, save video from your webcam, grab online streaming video, capture Skype calls and applications, take desktop snapshots and much more!
Use the built-in video editor to polish your video with stylish filters, special effects and other useful video editing tools.
As always, our screen capture software is very simple to use. Making a professional-looking screencast with Movavi screen capturer takes four easy steps: set the capturing parameters, grab the screen video, edit it if necessary, and save the results in the appropriate format.Download Now
Step 1. Set Up Screen Capture on Windows
Adjust the frame rate
Capture screen video at speeds of up to 60 fps or choose a lower framerate to save disk space.
Set the capture area you want
Capture program windows or specific parts of the screen, or make full-screen videos.
Grab audio from any source
- Audio sets and headphones
- Microphones and MIDI devices
- Skype calls and program sound effects
- Adjust the volume of your audio devices
Capture keyboard and mouse actions
- Demonstrate the keyboard controls during screen video capturing
- Highlight the cursor with different colors
- Choose custom click sounds and adjust the click volume
Step 2. Capture Your Screencast
Manage the screen grabber with hot keys and the control panel at the top of the capture frame.
Take screenshots from your PC screen, edit them, and save the result in the format you need.
Schedule the capture timer to start and finish capturing at any specified time.
Step 3. Edit Video
Cut your footage into multiple parts and remove unwanted elements
Add subtitles and callouts, jazz up your screencast with background music
Play with filters and special effects
... and much more!
- Microsoft® Windows® XP*/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel®, AMD®, or compatible dual-core processor, 1.5 GHz
- NVIDIA® GeForce® series 8, Intel® HD Graphics 2000, AMD Radeon™ R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- 1280 × 800 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista;
2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- 810 MB available hard disk space for installation,
2 GB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation
* Unfortunately, sound capture from multiple devices is not supported under Windows XP.