Easy video maker for unlimited creativity
Movavi Video Suite is comprehensive video making software that helps you create professional-looking movies and slideshows on your home computer – even if you have no experience.
Incorporate music, create text captions, apply visual effects and transitions – you can do whatever you want with your video.
In addition to the video making app, Movavi Video Suite contains a number of useful apps to help every video maker: powerful video converter that supports 180+ media formats, convenient utility for burning DVDs, a special tool for digitizing analog video, and more.
Making video with Movavi is easy and fun! So, let’s get started!
Step 1. Decide What You’re Going to Make
With Movavi movie making software you can:
Make a movie from video or audio clips already stored on your computer, mobile device, or camera
Create a slideshow from photos or pictures
Capture video from a screen and make a video tutorial
Record yourself on a webcam to create a unique entry for your blog
Step 2.Make Your Video and Audio Better
Improve Video Quality
Stabilize shaky video, tweak color settings, sharpen blurry video, and much more
Cut and Join
Cut out unnecessary fragments or join individual clips to make one longer movie
Let Your Story Flow Smoothly
Link the different segments of your video with stylish transitions
Step 3. ...and Apply Intriguing Video Effects
In Movavi Video Suite you’ll find more than 80 different visual effects, including
- Retro Movie
- Slow Motion
- Flying Objects
… and many more
Step 4. Let the Music Play! Let the Words Fly!
Work with Audio
- Add background music and sound effects in almost any format
- Take advantage of the built-in ready-made audio tracks and samples
- Record your own voice-over using your microphone
- Vary audio volume and playback speed, equalize sound, apply fade-in/out effects
- Overlay creative filters like Robot, Echo, Radio, and more
Add Captions and Labels
- Choose from over 100 fonts
- Add atmosphere with animated text
- Create colorful text backgrounds
- Enliven video tutorials with ready-made callouts
… and much more!
Step 5. Save Your Movie so You Can Watch it Anywhere!
Upload your movie to YouTube or Facebook directly from the program
- Save it in any popular video or audio format and watch it on your computer
- Use our handy mobile presets to watch your movie on your smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device
- Record video on CD, DVD, or Blu-ray
And that’s not all!
In addition to Movavi’s video maker, you also get a set of useful apps that will come in handy anytime you’re working with video. You’ll find:
The most powerful video converter ever!
Supports more than 180 video, audio, and image formats, changes the file format as quickly as copying it from one folder to another.
Convenient app for screen capturing
Records all your screen activity at the best quality possible: your use of applications, streaming video and audio, and much more.
Will accurately digitize your VHS collection or video stream from your TV tuner, as well as transfer AVCHD-camera recordings to your computer.
- Microsoft Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel®, AMD® or compatible processor, 1.5 GHz
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ series 8, Intel® HD Graphics 2000, AMD Radeon™ R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- 1280x768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista,
2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- 280 MB available hard disk space for installation,
2 GB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation
Disclaimer: Please be aware that Movavi Video Suite is not intended for use with copy-protected media content.