Try Movavi Video Editor For Free: Download It Right Now
If you’ve always dreamt of making your own movies on your PC, Movavi Video Editor for Windows is definitely your best choice! This multi-faceted program enables you to make stylish videos that look professional in no time! Upload your footage and do whatever you like with it: edit your film and enhance its quality, remove unwanted elements, add music, titles, transitions, special effects, and much more!
Movavi Video Editor is super easy to use, too. Even if you’re an absolute beginner when it comes to video, it’s no problem: with this intuitive application, you won’t have to sweat over complex settings and options. Anyone can download Movavi Video Editor and start making spectacular video right away!
Try simple but powerful video editing software for free – download Movavi Video Editor and prepare to be impressed!Download Now
Step 1. Add Media Files
Add video and audio in any popular format
Upload photos and other kinds of graphic image
Record webcam output, capture audio from microphone
Transfer video camera footage to your hard drive
Capture video from VHS tapes and TV tuners
Step 2. Remove Unwanted Parts. Join Segments
Cut your video into multiple segments
Rotate and crop videos, delete unnecessary parts
Choose from 20+ fades to join the segments smoothly
Step 3 (Optional). Enhance Video Quality
- Sharpen your video
- Calibrate brightness, saturation, and other color settings
- Fix shaky footage
- Use Magic Enhance to automatically improve video quality
- And much more!
Step 5. Apply Titles
- Choose from 100+ different fonts
- Draw on 25 basic and artistic title styles
- Adjust font size, text color, and other parameters
- Change title duration and speed
- Choose from 53 different callouts for educational videos
- Move and rotate titles
- Create animated captions
- ... and much more!
Step 6. Add Music. Create Voiceover
Upload your own audio files or use pre-installed melodies and sound effects
Record voiceover via microphone
Capture sound from a MIDI keyboard, electric piano and other musical instruments
Step 7. Enhance and Transform Audio
Use the adjustable Equalizer with more than 20 presets for different music styles: Jazz, Rock, Electronic, etc.
Remove background noise, normalize quiet audio
Apply creative audio effects like Robot, Telephone, Radio, etc.
Step 8. Save Your Movie
Choose Any Format
Save your video in any popular media format
Choose Any Device
Export your clips for viewing on most mobile devices
Export for the Web
Prepare your video for uploading to social media websites
Slideshow Creation Mode
Easily make slideshows in 3 quick steps with the Slideshow Wizard! Add photos, transitions and music, automatically sync slides with audio rhythms.
Use post-production tricks like Chroma Key and Slow Motion to create breathtaking Hollywood-like movies and really impress your viewers.
As Fast As Ever
Video editing and exporting processes are faster than ever before, thanks to a new engine and support for Intel® HD Graphics technology.
Reverse Video and Audio
Make your video and/or audio clip go backwards with just one click - create breathtaking reverse videos that make everything look like a magic trick!
- Microsoft Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel®, AMD® or compatible processor, 1.5 GHz
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ series 8 or higher, Intel® HD Graphics 2000 or higher, AMD Radeon™ R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- 1280x768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP, and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- 250 MB available hard disk space for installation, 500 MB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation