Movavi Video Editor
Movavi Video Editor is a powerful yet easy-to-use video processing program for Windows. Cut and join video clips with zero quality loss, apply stylish video effects and filters, add music, titles, and much more!
Despite its extensive functionality, Movavi’s video editing software is very easy to work with: take a pinch of fantasy, mix it with some free time, and you’ll have a Hollywood-like video with a lot less effort. Download the program, review the information on this page – and your path to fame has for sure begun!Download Now
Step 1. Upload Multimedia Files
Upload video and audio files in any popular format: AVI, MOV, MP4, MP3, WMA, and many others
Add photos or any other graphic files
Capture webcam footage, record your voice via microphone
Transfer recordings from photo or video camera to your computer
Digitize VHS tapes, record video from TV tuners
Step 2. Cut Unnecessary Parts. Join Fragments
Slice your video into as many segments as you want
Rotate and crop videos, delete unwanted segments
Join individual frames or video clips with over 20 stylish transitions
Step 3 (Optional). Improve Video Quality
- Adjust the sharpness of your video
- Improve brightness, contrast, and other color settings
- Stabilize any shaky sections
- Automatically improve video quality with Magic Enhance
- And much more!
Step 5. Apply Titles
- Choose from more than 100 fonts
- Experiment with word art
- Set color, size, and other text parameters
- Create stylish text backgrounds
- Choose from 53 different callouts for educational videos
- Rotate captions in any direction
- Make text animations
- ... and much more!
Step 6. Add Music. Record Voice-over
Upload your own audio files or use pre-installed melodies and sound effects
Record voiceover using your microphone
Capture sound from an MIDI-keyboard, electric piano, or other musical instruments connected to your computer
Step 7. Enhance and Transform Audio
Use the adjustable Equalizer with more than 20 presets for different music styles: Jazz, Rock, Electronic, etc.
Remove background noise, normalize quiet audio
Apply creative audio effects like Robot, Telephone, Radio, etc.
Step 8. Save Video in Convenient Format
Choose Your Format
Save video clips in popular video and audio formats to play on your computer
Choose Your Device
Use intelligent output presets for viewing on smart phones, tablets, and other mobile devices
Export for the Web
Prepare your videos for uploading to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, or any other website
Other Features of Movavi's Video Editing Software
Create Slideshows Automatically
Easily make slideshows in 3 quick steps with the Slideshow Wizard! Add photos, transitions and music, automatically sync slides with audio rhythms.
Stunning Visual Effects
Make your videos spectacular with our special “Hollywood” effects: create a “Matrix”-like feel with Slow Motion, or transport your friends to another world with Chroma Key!
Our Video Editor is now faster than ever! Edit and export video without delay, thanks to the new multimedia engine and support for Intel® HD Graphics technology!
Reverse Video and Audio
Make your video and/or audio clip go backwards with just one click - create breathtaking reverse videos that make everything look like a magic trick!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel®, AMD® or compatible processor, 1.5 GHz
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ series 8 or higher, Intel® HD Graphics 2000 or higher, AMD Radeon™ R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- 1280x768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP, and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- 250 MB available hard disk space for installation, 500 MB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation