Movavi Photo Editor for Mac
If you’re wondering how to edit photos on your Mac without the hassle of other programs, give this neat little app a try. The clear and simple interface, automatic quality improvements, and smart selection options make photo processing fun! Experiment with backgrounds, delete skin imperfections and unwanted objects, apply filters and textures, tweak parameters using color-coded sliders, straighten, crop and flip frames. Need more disc space on your Macintosh? Scale photos down to reduce their file size.
Download for Free
Even if it's your first time editing
images, get Movavi Photo Editor for Mac
and see how easy it is to use!
Transform Frames to Fit Your Needs
Achieve the best composition and correct photo orientation
Magically Swap Photo Backdrops
Re-imagine your shots for even more creative fun
Step 1. Add an image to the program
Step 2.Use the Brush to roughly trace the elements you want to keep
Step 3.Mark the background in red for removal
Step 4.Click Set New Background to erase the old backdrop
Step 5.Add any other photo as background!
Click to view
Remove Blemishes and Imperfections
Get rid of any unwanted object in your photos!
Click these buttons and see how it works
- Erase Cloud
Insert Text Watermarks and Inscriptions
Customize your photos with personalized messages and titles!
- Set up and insert captions
- Adjust text parameters like font, alignment, line width, and more
- Place the text wherever you want, rotate and resize it within the frame
- Create semi-transparent text watermarks
Download for Free
- Intel-based Mac computer
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Display resolution of 800x600, 32-bit color
- 128 Mb RAM
- Minimum 150 Mb free hard disk space for installation, 1 Gb for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions for installation
* Unfortunately, correct processing of large image files with dimensions greater than 6000x8000 pixels cannot be guaranteed.
|BMP, DPX, EXR, GIF (not animated), JPEG, JPEG-LS, JPEG 2000, PBM, PAM, PGM, PCX, PIC, PGMYUV, PNG, PIX, PTX, PPM, Sun Rasterfile, TIFF, TARGA, WebP, XFace, XBM, XWD||BMP, DPX, JPEG, PCX, PBM, PNG, PGM, PPM, TIFF, TGA, XBM|