Movavi Video Converter
Enjoy video and music your way! With Movavi Video Converter, you can prepare your multimedia files for instant playback in any format and on any device. And you don’t need to be a geek to do it: just select the format or device you want from the vast list of supported options and hit one button – your files will be ready in seconds.
Plus you get a huge range of exciting extras: enhance video quality, adjust and normalize sound levels, trim, merge, crop, and rotate files before you convert – all through our trademark user-friendly interface that’s so easy to master!Download for Free
Step 1. Add Your Media Files
Work with video, audio, and images in any format
Open video files in any format and resolution, including Ultra HD.
See input video formats MP4, QT, AVI, MPEG, MKV, FLV, SWF, DivX, MOV, MTS, WMV, 3GP, WebM, and more
Process your entire music
library with one click.
See input audio formats MP3, APE, WAV, FLAC, WMA, M4A, M4B, OGG, AAC, AIFF, ALAC, PCM, and more
Transfer your DVD collection to your hard drive – rip DVDs and save them as video files.
Convert image files between most popular formats.
See input image formats JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, TGA, and more
Step 2. Choose Output Format or Device
Be sure you get the best-possible quality results
Choose the exact format you need: the program supports all current video, audio, and image formats and codecs.
See output formats and codecs MP4, AVI, MPG, VOB, MKV, FLV, SWF, MOV, M2TS, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, WebM, OGV
MP3, WAV, FLAC, WMA, M4A, OGG, AAC
JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, BMP
Enjoy one-click conversion of media files for 200+ mobile devices using our handy ready-made presets.
See the list of supported devices iPad, iPhone, iPod, PlayStation, Xbox, Samsung, HTC, LG, Google Nexus, BlackBerry, Nokia, Sony, Zune, Lenovo, Motorola, Amazon Kindle, and more
Prepare your video for uploading to video hosting sites and social networks quickly, easily – and automatically.
Step 3. Edit Your Video if Necessary
Perfect your video before you convert itTrim and join Stabilize and
enhance quality Crop and rotate Add captions
Step 4. Convert Files in a Flash
Save time thanks to leading-edge technologies
- Using our innovative SuperSpeed mode, you can convert video up to 79x faster than using traditional conversion methods. No re-compression or loss of quality! Learn more
- Support for NVIDIA CUDA, NVENC, and Intel HD Graphics hardware acceleration increases conversion speed up to 3.5 times.
- Use your multicore processor to the max!
The softwareestimates your CPU usage and loads the processor cores in the most efficient way, converting 2 or 4 H.264 files simultaneously.
Movavi’s Video File Converter is Simply Faster
Check our test results, then prove it for yourself
Converter Ultimate 7
06 min 50 sec
Video Converter 4
02 min 51 sec
Movavi Video Converter
0 min 13 sec
Video Converter Ultimate 8
0 min 45 sec
Video Converter 9
14 min 26 sec
Converting an AVI file
(H.264, 720x480px, 30 mins, 543 MB) to iPhone 5 preset
Extract audio from video and save any portion of a movie soundtrack to create ringtones and music samples.
Increase, decrease or normalize sound volume. Transfer up to 16 soundtracks to your final video.
Create comic GIF animations from your video files. Specify the video segments you want to convert to GIF.
Capture screenshots from videos and save them in popular image formats.
Upload converted files to social media sites from right inside the program using the built-in Share Online app.
Specify a folder and conversion parameters, and all video files in that folder will be converted automatically.
Choose video and audio codecs, specify custom resolution, bitrate, and other advanced settings.
Choose this option for optimal balance between size and quality of output video.
- Microsoft Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel®, AMD® or compatible processor, 1 GHz
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ series 6 or higher, AMD Radeon™ R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- 1024x768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 256 MB RAM for Windows XP, 512 MB for Windows Vista,
1 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- 140 MB available hard disk space for installation,
750 MB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation
* Tests carried out by Movavi. Computer specifications: OS Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Service Pack 1; Intel® Core™ i5-3550 3.30 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM – DDR3, 1333 MHz; Intel® HD Graphics 2500 video adapter; INTEL SSDSC2MH250A2 250 GB solid-state drive.
Disclaimer. Please be aware that Movavi Video Converter does not allow you to convert copy-protected media files and DVDs.