Movavi Screen Capture is the Best Screen Recorder
Movavi Screen Capture is a lightweight screen recorder for Windows that can capture anything on your computer screen as high-quality video. Record smooth footage of program activities, online events, and Skype chats in just a couple of clicks. Even if you’ve never tried capturing screen video before, Movavi Screen Capture takes no time to master, thanks to its intuitive interface and simple controls.
Movavi combines easy with powerful: take advantage of flexible capture area settings, capture audio from multiple sources at once, include keyboard and cursor actions in your video if you want, and save the results in any popular video format.Download Now
Step 1. Adjust Screen Recording Software Settings
Set the desired frame rate
Record your screen at up to 60 frames per second for smooth playback, or set a lower frame rate to save disk space.
Define the capture area
Drag the frame edges to enlarge or downscale the capture area as necessary. Choose from a variety of preset sizes, or record
Set audio recording parameters
- Select one or more sound sources: speakers, microphones, headsets, MIDI devices
- Adjust desired volume and check that your audio devices are functioning
- Ideal for Skype calls, online conferences, and on-the-go audio commentary
Include cursor movement and button clicks
- Show or hide mouse cursor movement
- Demonstrate keyboard actions in the frame while recording your video
- Highlight the cursor and set a custom mouse click sound
- Adjust the level of click sounds
Step 2. Record PC Screen Video
Manage the recording process with hot keys or use the handy sidebar by the capture frame.
Take screenshots during video recording in whatever format you need: JPEG, PNG and more.
No need to be at the computer the whole time: schedule the recording duration and go grab a coffee.
Step 3. Export Your Screencast to Any Desired Format
Trim your clip at the beginning or end to retain only the good footage.
Save your video in the format you want: choose from MP4, AVI, MOV,
and many others.
recording for mobile
devices and online
Compress screencasts: choose the desired file
size before saving your recording.
Save videos at lightning speed with the SuperSpeed mode. Learn more
Need to do more than just trim your recordings?
We recommend trying Movavi Screen Capture Studio. It has the same Screen Capture functionality PLUS an advanced Video Editor that lets you cut and
enhance your videos to create professional-looking screencasts.
- Microsoft Windows® XP*/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel®, AMD® or compatible processor, 1.5 GHz
- 1024×768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 256 MB RAM for Windows XP, 512 MB for Vista, 1 GB for Windows 7, 8 and 10
- 250 MB available hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
- Sound card for audio playback
- Administrator permissions are required for installation
* Unfortunately, sound capture from multiple devices is not supported under Windows XP.
Download Movavi’s display recorder for Windows and save any type of video from your computer screen in no time using the convenient capturing tools! Grab online streaming, program activities, digital painting tutorials with on-the-go commentary, or anything else you like!Download for Free
Disclaimer. Please be aware that Movavi Screen Capture does not in any way support or endorse the capturing of copy-protected video and audio content.