Edited by Nataly Bogorad
February 10, 2021
11 Online Video Editors with No Watermark
If you are looking for a great online video editor with no watermark for free, you will have a few options to choose from. Some are available with no download, and some you will need to download and install. Make sure you consider a variety of different video editors and what their pros and cons are before you decide upon which one you want to use.
Take a look at some different online video editors and decide what you are comfortable with in terms of price, free trials, and the key features of each of them.
|Online editor||Price per month||Best for||Trial|
|Kapwing||$0 or $17 including upgrades||Teams who collaborate||No free trial for premium plans|
|Fastreel by Movavi||$0 or $19.95 depending on which upgrades you select||Personal video creation, social media users, and bloggers||No free trial for premium plans|
|WeVideo||$4.99, $7.99, $17.99, $29.99 depending on which upgrades you select||Corporations and educators||14-day free trial|
|Clipchamp||$0, $9, $19 depending on which upgrades you select||Corporations||30-day free trial|
|Magisto||$4.99, $9.99, $34.99 depending on which upgrades you select||Personal video creation and social media users||7-day free trial with access to all premium features|
|Movie Maker Online||Free||Beginners making videos for the first time||N/A|
|Hippo Video||$15, $49, $79, or $99 depending on which upgrades you select||Corporations with a large audience||7-day free trial|
Best Online Video Editor with No Watermark
Kapwing is a free program that offers paid upgrades available for things like features, storage, and support. It’s a collaborative platform where you can create images, videos, or GIFs. A variety of tools available all in workspace, making it easy to do everything right in one platform. It offers templates that can be used by everyone from students to professionals.
Price: $0 or $17 per month including upgrades
- Offers many templates
- Has a collaboration feature
- Provides advanced editing tools
- Easy to use centralized workspace
- The free version is usually enough for many people, so you won't need to pay for upgrades necessarily
- Easy to use for both individuals and teams
- Some extra features that cost money would be nice to have in the free version
Fastreel is another online video editor you might want to consider. Fastreel lets you apply artistic effects to your videos, which can then be used both personally with friends and family on social media or as a part of your professional brand. You can easily join fragmented video chunks together. If you want to delete unwanted pieces of your videos, you can easily do that too, which is a feature that not all online video editors offer.
Price: $0 or $19.95 per month depending on which upgrades you select
- Has a stop-motion feature
- Has all the basic video-editing tools: can crop, cut, merge videos
- Can add subtitles to a video
- Provides many templates for creating videos for business, birthday, graduation, wedding, etc.
- Very easy to work with
- Helps create promo videos
- Free version has some limitations
You can do most of your editing for free, and the upgrades you can get are only a few dollars a month, making this an inexpensive video editor. The cloud-based video editing platform lets you download everything to your computer for easy access.
Price: $4.99, $7.99, $17.99, $29.99 per month depending on which upgrades you select
- Has some unique video-editing features, including chroma key
- Provides built-in stock content
- Great for business, education, or day to day life
- Top-notch support center
- While you have to pay for them, they offer some unique features not offered by other editors
- A lot of cool special features are only available in the paid plans like slow motion, voiceover capabilities, and even email support
While you can try it for free, you do need to eventually pay for anything but video exports. Clipchamp costs about $9 per month unless you upgrade to the business plan for $19 per month. This is a free video editor, compressor, converter, and even a webcam recorder, which is easy to use to create great videos with ease online.
Price: $0, $9, $19 per month depending on which upgrades you select
- Has all the basic tools, including tools for adjusting and balancing video colors
- Provides customizable video templates
- Has a webcam recording option
- Great business version that helps you make quality videos that are suitable in the professional landscape
- Cloud media backup, so you never lose your work as long as you have an internet connection
- Unlimited video exports
- Try for free, but then you pay, so it's not the best choice if you are on a tight budget
The cheapest plan is $4.99 per month, and it goes up from there. This tool relies on Artificial Intelligence to help you make powerful videos. Editing has never been faster or easier than with Magisto. Easily turn your photos and video clips into stories you will want to watch time and time again.
Price: $4.99, $9.99, $34.99 per month depending on which upgrades you select
- Provides AI analysis for videos
- Has a lot of professional effects and transitions
- Offers a collection of editing styles to set a style for a video
- Easy to use templates to help you get started with your video editing
- Capable of everything from a family pet video to a full-fledged video capable of being presented to CEOs and executive leadership
- Videos can be up to 10 minutes long
- No free option, so be prepared to pay even for basic access
A truly free video editor and trimmer, all you need to have is internet access, but you won't need to download any software. Get started making videos by just dragging and dropping files. You are able to use stock photos and free music to enhance your videos.
- Offers free stock videos and music
- Has basic video-editing tools, like trimming, merging, and adding titles
- Very easy to just drag and drop files and get started
- Probably the easiest video editor to use
- Can use stock photos and free music to enhance your video
- Great for beginners, but the quality might not be great for professional videos who wouldn't mind paying for an upgrade, but there is none available
Hippo Video is a handy online video editor with no watermark. After a free trial, this is relatively inexpensive at $5 per month. A top choice for professional video editors, their brand videos and video email campaigns are a great way to grow your business and reach your audience. Videos are a great way to add a human connection to a company newsletter.
Price: $15, $49, $79, or $99 per month depending on which upgrades you select
- Can record and edit videos for your business
- Provides video analytics, such as user engagement, play rates, etc.
- Can record and run video campaigns
- Designed for use professionally
- Great for video email campaigns
- Easily automate video sequences
- Might be too advanced for a novice user
This free tool is arguably the fastest and easiest way to convert your videos to GIFs, making them easy to share on social media. With no registration required, it has never been easier to create a GIF and hope it goes viral.
- Offers tools for editing GIFs and short videos
- Can convert a video to a GIF
- Premium GIF creator tool
- No registration required
- Easy to use
- Not great for bigger projects or creating large videos
This free tool lets you process videos up to 1500 MB in size. You can easily merge multiple videos into one and do things like add thumbnails, text, or other features to your video.
- Can crop a video, add thumbnails and text
- Has a webcam capture tool
- Can merge videos into one
- Advanced video editor
- Completely free and easy to use
- Converts video files of different types so you can use them on multiple platforms
- Cannot process videos larger than 1500 MB
This is a free online video editor that is watermark-free and has templates and stock media available to help you get started creating videos. One of the best video editors that don't cost money because of all the templates and stock media that you can use in your videos.
Price: free; advanced plans for $4.99, $7.99, and $19.99
- Provides video templates and built-in stock content
- Offers video adjustment options: can edit brightness and contrast
- Can add transitions, filters, and text
- Templates available to help you get started
- Editing for free
- Access to stock media
- Great for with stock media and templates, but not easy to use for your own videos
Renderforest is a great unblocked video editor with a free basic plan and different payment tiers for upgrades topping out at $49.99 per month. You can create logos and videos, complete with design graphics you can use while building a website.
Price: free; advanced plans for $6.99, $9.99, $19.99, and $49.99
- Offers customizable templates
- Provides advanced video-editing tools: can edit video style and colors, add text and media from stock library
- Lots of features from design graphics to building a website
- Create logos in just minutes
- Helps your brand stand out
- Must pay for most features – the free plan is not that great
If you’re looking for more powerful editing features and tools, we recommend you try Movavi Video Editor Plus. With this app, you can easily edit your videos: cut and trim clips, apply artistic filters and titles, and much more. To learn more about the app, check out the video below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely. Produce HD quality videos with ease. There are many quality online video editors that both amateurs and professionals can use. There is nothing to be ashamed of when using a quality video editor that does not leave a watermark.
If you are prioritizing speed, you want to consider both Fastreel and Kapwing, as they are the leaders when it comes down to speedy video edits. Each video editor has different pros and cons, but if speed is your top priority, you cannot go wrong with either Fastreel or Kapwing, as their biggest benefit is the speed and ease of use.
Think about what your top priorities are in a video editor and what your primary use will be. Each option offers different pros and cons, and there is surely to be an option that will work out great for you.
After reviewing all your options for the best online video editors with no watermark, your head might be spinning. If you are still stuck and just want to know what to use, you can't go wrong if you consider using Fastreel by Movavi. If you are looking for a powerful and easy-to-use online video editor, this is the one that you want to try.
Fastreel by Movavi
Online video editor for easy instant video making
- Choose a ready-made video template
- Add your video clips and photos
- Add a soundtrack from a built-in library
- Export videos in high quality