The Best Screen Recorder for Windows
Movavi Screen Capture is lightweight yet powerful video recording software that helps you grab streaming video and music from websites, capture Skype calls and program interactions, take desktop screenshots, and much more. Even if you’ve never tried capturing screen video before, Movavi Screen Capture takes no time to master, thanks to its intuitive interface and simple controls.Download Now
Step 1. Adjust Screen Recording Software Settings
Set the desired frame rate
Record your screen at up to 60 frames per second for smooth playback, or set a lower frame rate to save disk space.
Define the capture area
Drag the frame edges to enlarge or downscale the capture area as necessary. Choose from a variety of preset sizes, or record
Set audio recording parameters
- Select one or more sound sources: speakers, microphones, headsets, MIDI devices
- Adjust desired volume and check that your audio devices are functioning
- Ideal for Skype calls, online conferences, and on-the-go audio commentary
Include cursor movement and button clicks
- Show or hide mouse cursor movement
- Demonstrate keyboard actions in the frame while recording your video
- Highlight the cursor and set a custom mouse click sound
- Adjust the level of click sounds
Step 2. Record PC Screen Video
Manage the recording process with hot keys or use the handy sidebar by the capture frame.
Take screenshots during video recording, edit them, and save the result in any graphic format.
No need to be at the computer the whole time: schedule the recording duration and go grab a coffee.
Step 3. Export Your Screencast to Any Desired Format
Trim and cut your clip to retain only the good footage.
Save your video in the format you want: choose from MP4, AVI, MOV,
and many others.
recording for mobile
devices and online
Compress screencasts: choose the desired file
size before saving your recording.
Save videos at lightning speed with the SuperSpeed mode. Learn more
Need Advanced Video Editing?
Try Movavi Screen Capture Studio – a powerful screen recorder PLUS a whole set of video editing tools: Chroma key, animated titles, special effects, callouts, and much more.Compare
- Microsoft Windows® XP*, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel®, AMD®, or compatible processor, 1 GHz
- 1024x768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista; 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- 280 MB available hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation
* Unfortunately, sound capture from multiple devices is not supported under Windows XP.
Movavi Screen Capture is the perfect screen recorder for PC. Want to know how to record your screen activity with audio? Just launch this display recorder, select the capture area on your laptop or desktop monitor, and start recording your screencasts!Download for Free
Disclaimer. Please be aware that Movavi Screen Capture does not in any way support or endorse the capturing of copy-protected video and audio content.