Movavi Scholarship: $500 for 3 Minutes’ Work!
Create a fun video about yourself or your friends, share it on social media, and you could win $500.
To be eligible for this scholarship award, you must be:
- a legal resident of the United States or Canada or hold a valid student visa
- enrolled in, or accepted into, a full-time undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited university, college, or school in the United States or Canada
How to Enter
1. Create your video using Movavi Video Editor. You can use the trial version or buy a full license at a 30% discount.
- Download Movavi Video Editor for Windows
- Download Movavi Video Editor for Mac
- Claim your educational institution discount
You can also create a video using Movavi Clips, our video editing app for mobile devices:
2. Upload your video to YouTube before December 31st, 2018 using the title: Movavi Scholarship Program.
3. Share your video on social networks with the hashtag #movavischolarship and our home page https://www.movavi.com/ with the hashtag #movaviedu
4. Send the following information to email@example.com:
- Your full name
- The URL of your video on YouTube
- The URL of your profile on YouTube
- The name of the college or university where you are studying (we reserve the right to verify this information).
We’ll publish the results on January 15th, 2019 and notify the winner via email.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants can only submit an application once every three months.
- Any student currently enrolled in or accepted at a college or university in the United States or Canada is eligible to apply. This could be for an associate’s degree, undergraduate, graduate, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or doctoral degree.
- Employees of Movavi and their family members are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- By submitting a video, you are giving us permission to publish your work on our website and through any of our existing social media channels. You are also agreeing to receive information from Movavi.
- Movavi agrees not to share any personal information related to the applicants. All information will be treated with strict confidentiality and will not be sold or disclosed to any third parties.
- Movavi agrees not to share any personal information related to any applicant’s instructor or to contact the instructor without the student’s permission. All information will be treated with strict confidentiality and will not be sold or disclosed to any third parties.
- An independent committee will determine the scholarship winner.
- The winner will be notified by email and their name will be announced online on January 15th.
- The scholarship funds will be provided to the winner directly via PayPal or Bank Transfer.