- Files from your external memory drives won’t be added to the Library to save space on your hard drive.
- Mask or draw attention to objects in motion with the new motion tracking feature in the Highlight and Conceal tool.
- Breaking news for all Apple M1 users: you can now capture system sound!
- Minor design changes to make the program even more pleasant to work with.
- Updated the Compress File button – now the compression tool is easier to find!
- The new Apply button in the quality settings window will help you ensure all your changes are saved.
New In This Release
- Now you can see how your files are uploaded to external services. You can also share a file link right away.
- 13 new stylish transitions for spectacular videos.
- HD optimization is now faster.
- Major Pan and Zoom improvements.
- Autosaving now works for portable projects as well.
- Draw and make notes right on your video during recording! Click the pencil tool and mark whatever needs to be marked inside the capture area.
- “Am I recording the sound?” is hopefully a question you never have to ask again. The sound level is now obvious with the waveform you can see during audio recording (audio only! For now).
- Fixed sharing .mp3 files to Google Drive. They are uploaded as actual .mp3 files now.
- Also fixed some other annoying bugs. Most of them made the program crash, so we highly recommend updating this particular time.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
New In This Release
- File library. Add files from your computer so they are always on hand. Easily share files and use them in all the Video Suite applications.
- Mobile Companion. Upload files to Video Suite library from mobile devices and quickly send your edited videos to your phone.
- Your Movavi account in Video Suite. View all your purchases and manage subscriptions directly in the program.
- Movavi Community. Share your videos, participate in contests, and watch useful tutorials.
- Save a snapshot of the player. Create previews for your YouTube videos quickly and easily.
- High-resolution preview mode. See the final quality of the video while you’re editing it.
- Switch between clips while previewing and easily navigate around your project.
- Save your videos with no watermark right after you activate the program – no restart required.
- Audio recording tool. Record system sound and mic into an .mp3 file.
- Webcam recording tool. Like the audio recording tool, no need to record screen anymore if you only need webcam video.
- Widget management. Choose what you need right on the control panel.
- Selecting files for conversion. Convert only the files you need.
- Timeline scaling. Scale the timeline for more accurate cuts.
- Video preview. No need to rewind, just hover the mouse over the timeline and find the frames you want.
- Precise timing. Set the exact time for a segment to cut.
New in This Release
|Features and built-in content||Video Suite 17||Video Suite 18||Video Suite 2020|
|Digital Media Creation|
|User file organizer|
|Video editing and slideshow making|
|Digital Media Capture|
|Sidebar recording panel|
|Computer screen recording|
|Grab video and sound from webcams, TV tuners, even VHS|
|Digital Media Conversion|
|Subtitles online search|
|Quick export after cropping or rotating a videos|
|More Video Suite 2020 Exclusive Features|
|Extra stock content|
|Additional software collection|