Movavi Slideshow Maker for Mac
- Enjoy the process. Master in a few minutes, give free rein to your creativity for hours.
- Add special effects. Impress your viewers with 150+ filters, 100+ transitions, 40+ titles
- Set the mood. Choose from the built-in audio tracks or add your own music. Use voice-over to tell your unique story.
- Spread the love. Upload to YouTube, Vimeo, or Google Drive right from the app, or watch it on TV with your family.
Looking for an easy way to create a birthday, wedding, or family celebration slideshow? Movavi Slideshow Maker for Mac is a simple program that enables you to create memorable slideshows with animated transitions and the soundtrack of your choice.
Download Movavi’s slideshow builder for Mac OS X and start creating celebratory movies today!
HOW TO MAKE A SLIDESHOW ON A MAC
Add images and videos to the slideshow creator.
Add background music and smooth transitions.
Upload your slideshow to social networks and share it with friends and relatives.
CREATE YOUR OWN SLIDESHOW
Add atmospheric visual effects
- Insert smooth transitions between photos
- Jazz up your slideshow with fun filters: Retro, Vignette, Flying Hearts, etc.
- Use animated titles to create stylish intros and outros
...and overlay music to match the mood
- Add favorite songs from your collections
- Use the built-in themed music (Inspiration, Happy Home, Romantic Guitar, etc.)
- If one song isn’t enough for all of your photos, just add more tracks
- Apply auto synchronization to make your photos cycle to the beat of the music
TRY THESE OTHER FEATURES
Create photo slideshows on a Mac in just 3 steps.
Adjust volume, experiment with audio effects.
Use the default music, videos, and photos.
Add your own commentary to make the slideshow more emotional.
Pan and Zoom
Recreate this intriguing camera movement effect.
Make your photos and videos shine by tweaking the picture colors.
Visit Movavi Store for older versions
Movavi Slideshow Maker is a simple way to create full screen slideshows on a Mac. You can use the Slideshow Wizard to quickly create a movie or try the manual mode. The latter gives you more creative freedom. For example, you can set how long each slide will be displayed and adjust the colors of photos. Additionally, you can add the voice-over, special effects, and more.
Creating a slideshow with Movavi is easy. First, install the Movavi’s slideshow software for Mac. Then double-click the Slideshow Maker icon. Next, click Add Media Files to import your photos. Insert smooth fades and titles to make your slideshow special. Play the slideshow before saving it – click Play in the preview window. Save your slideshow and share it with friends!