How to Convert WMA to WAV and Vice Versa
Windows Media Audio files can be quite a headache to deal with because they are rarely supported by media players and mobile devices. Fortunately, you can always change WMA into a widely recognized sound format like WAV. All you need is an appropriate conversion program – Movavi Video Converter will do the job just fine.
The software works with almost all multimedia formats and can help you undertake any audio conversion: from WMA to WAV, WAV to WMA, and many more. Download Movavi Video Converter and check out how you can convert WAV to WMA or vice versa in four easy steps.
1. Installing the Conversion Program
Open the downloaded package to run the software and follow the instructions.
2. Adding the Audio Files
Click Add Media in the upper left corner of the converter interface, then Add Audio and choose the sound files you want to convert.
3. Choosing the Output File Format
Go to the Audio tab and select the desired preset group and then the preset within it – for example, WAV.
4. Specifying the Destination Folder and Converting the Files
Click the folder icon next to the Save to field to set the output folder for your files, then hit Convert. What could be easier?
Movavi Video Converter
The ideal way to get your media in the format you need!
- Convert video, audio, DVDs, and image files
- Enjoy lightning-fast conversion without quality loss
- Improve quality, adjust sound, trim and join files before converting
- Save video and audio clips for easy mobile access