- New title style: add a background to the subtitle and choose the color.
- Add shadows to your text and adjust the effect. Choose the color and intensity of the shadow to create your own title style.
- The approximate video size is shown before the export in VBR.
- The program starts up twice as fast.
- Improved program stability while starting to export and downloading built-in media.
- Fixed some instances in which the Media bin behaved incorrectly.
- Fixed some small interface issues.
- A video compression standard H265 (HEVC) is no longer supported.
- An icon on the Media bin previews now indicates a format of a file.
- All the files you use on the Timeline will be ticked in the Media bin to make video creating easier.
- The program will not shut down anymore while browsing files in the Media bin, dropping files on the Timeline and downloading the collection elements.
- Images that were constantly loading in the Notification Center are now displayed correctly.
Version 20big update
- Brand New DesignWe’ve improved the entire program's interface and given it a sleek new look and color palette. Now it’s a real pleasure to click those buttons, switch between tabs and menus. Just try it.
- Media BinManaging your files becomes easier than ever. Now when you add videos or images, they will be stored in your media bin right within the program. The quick access lets you preview, filter and add your files to the timeline at any time.
- New Built-in EffectsYou can never have too many special effects. Enjoy the new glitchy and retro filters. Join scenes in a classy way with parallax transitions.
- FilmstripNavigating through your videos is also easier. When you add a video to the program, you’ll see it frame by frame on the timeline. This is useful when you need to cut or trim your videos or apply effects at a specific point.
- Don't miss out on fresh packs in Movavi Effects Store, helpful tutorials and other news. Click Notifications at the bottom of the Timeline to see what you can find!
- Now, when you click on the star icon to look through the effects applied to a clip, it will open a tab where you can remove the effects
- To remove black bars from several clips at once, select the clips you need and crop only one of them
- Apply noise reduction, audio effects or equalizer presets to several clips at once
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Enhanced automatic color correction: the results are now more visible on images
- Ability to save a group of color parameters as a preset for later use in multiple projects
- Ability to apply color adjustments to multiple videos
- White balance adjustment using the pipette tool
- Ability to apply filters to multiple clips at once via drag-and-drop
- Improved callouts: you can now set the style of arrows, adjust their length and direction
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
- Ability to combine several projects into one
- Sharing files to Vimeo right from the program
- Ability to open projects using the Add Media Files button
- Ability to find missing or replaced project files faster
- Minor interface improvements
- Other small improvements and bug fixes
- Timeline markers: mark interesting moments in your videos, add text comments to markers
- Handy animation presets in the Animation tab
- Improved video making algorithm in the Montage Wizard
- Ability to enable AMD hardware acceleration for faster performance
- Ability to open Video Editor Plus projects in the standard Video Editor
- Keyboard shortcuts for some tools now displayed in the toolbar tooltips
- Bug fixes and other improvements
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
|Features and built-in content||Video Editor Plus 14||Video Editor Plus 15||Video Editor Plus 2020|
|Brand new design|
|Maximum number of tracks on the timeline||6||99||99|
|Intros and outros|
|Parallax transitions, glitch and retro effects|
|Applying audio effects to several clips at once|