One-Click Screen Capture on a Mac with Movavi
Movavi Screen Capture Studio is a convenient screen recorder for Mac that lets you capture anything from the screen of your Apple computer: video guides, Skype calls, streaming video, and much more.
The built-in video editing tool helps you turn raw footage into stylish video clips. Cut unwanted fragments, enhance the video, add music and titles, connect clips with dynamic transitions, and more.
Working with our Mac screen capture software is so easy! To create high quality screencasts, just follow these four simple steps: set the recording parameters; capture your screencast; process it with the editing app; and save it in the desired format.Download for Free
Step 1. Set Up the Screen Recorder for Mac
Set the required frame rate
Capture footage from your Mac screen at up to 60 fps, or reduce the output file size by capturing at 5-10 fps.
Adjust the recording area
Capture windows, or full screen,
or specific parts of the screen
Capture keyboard and mouse actions
- Show the keys you hit on the keyboard
- Highlight the cursor with different colors
- Set custom mouse click sounds and manage click sound volume
Capture audio from any source
- Audio sets and headphones
- Microphones and MIDI devices
- Skype calls and program sounds
- Check if your sound devices work, adjust the volume
Step 2. Make a Screen Grab on Your Mac
Manage your capturing with hot keys and the control bar above the capture frame
Grab HD screenshots while you’re recording, edit them, and save the result in the format you choose!
Configure the program for scheduled recording with the convenient capture timer
Step 3. Edit Video
Enhance the video quality
Divide the video into parts, delete unwanted segments
Add good music and stylish transitions
... and much more!
Step 4. Save Video in Convenient Format
Convert video to MP4, MOV, AVI, or other popular media formats
Use the handy mobile presets to watch the result of your video screen capture on your smartphone, tablet, or other portable device
Save clips from your Macintosh screen in an instant thanks to the SuperSpeed option. Learn more
- Mac OS Х® 10.6 or higher
- 64-bit Intel® processor
- 1280x800 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 2 GB RAM
- 700 MB available hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation
* Unfortunately, webcam recording is not supported under Mac OS X 10.6.