Best for: beginners and professionals
OS: macOS, Windows
Price: free trial, $42.95 for a 1-year license, $59.95 for a lifetime license
Movavi Screen Recorder is the ultimate all-rounder for users who are looking for a top quality screen recording tool on Windows and Mac. At a basic level, it will record your screen (with microphone and system audio) and save it in a high-quality file format of your choice.
You can use the built-in tools to edit the recording, capture your webcam alongside the recording, or annotate it with on-screen drawing tools. It also allows you to set up a scheduled recording, automating the process entirely. Movavi Screen Recorder is free to try, but to remove the watermark and other limitations, you’ll need to upgrade.
Capture every detail, even keystrokes and button clicks
- Capture video in Full HD and 4K
- Draw shapes and lines on recordings
- Grab webcam and audio at the same time or separately to create video instructions or podcasts
- Schedule recording of important live events you can’t attend to watch them later
- Edit screenshots by adding text, arrows, or frames