2019-05-21 By Nataly Bogorad
Top 10 Easy Video-Editing Software for Beginners
Is video content your passion? If so, you may be curious about making your own video. No matter what the reason is – sharing videos from your road trips with your friends, creating a video blog on some topic, or even creating a congratulating video to someone you love – there are some universal tips to follow.
Creation of visuals come easy with video editing software. You don’t have to worry about how you would fare as a beginner. As a beginner, you don’t have to hire the service of an editor. Do you know that with an understanding of tutorials or basic tips for beginners, you can be a video editor yourself? There are quite a number of easy-to-use video editing software. Meanwhile, before you choose any video editing program, let’s introduce you to some tips below.
Video Editing Tips for Beginners
There are certainly things to consider when thinking of the best video editing software for beginners; here are some basic tips.
- Brand. As a beginner, having a good video-editing software experience depends largely on the brand. Therefore, it is important for you to select a software developed by a well-branded company. Should you need review and updates or any fault editing arise after purchase, it would be easier to get quick customer support.
- Price. You should consider your budget when going for easy video editing software. Be rest assured however that you will get a fair price for beginners’ entry-level software.
- Practice. Prior to the purchase of video editing software, you can start to learn how to edit videos online via YouTube or you can download tutorial videos. Meanwhile, it is now common to find video editing software for beginners that comes with specific instruction on using the video editor program.
- PC/Mac Compatibility. An important factor to consider when you want to get video editing software is the compatibility with a Windows or Mac computer.
- Resolution. You should pay attention to choosing a video editing software that makes it possible to import and edit high-resolution videos. There is no return on your investment if a video is shot on camera or smartphone and it cannot be imported or edited with the software.
- Video Stabilizer. As a beginner, it is common to not be able to hold your camera without destabilizing the coverage. However, with a good video editing program or stabilizing equipment, you can easily stabilize address any shaky tendency.
- 1-Click GoPro Correction. A good number of video editing software for beginners make provision for action camera footage correction. With a one-time click, you will be able to make corrections on any video.
- Face Detection. Face detection is a recent feature that was added to video editing software, it makes it possible for the program to scan any imported video content and note the tapes in which faces were detected within. With the aforementioned, it will be possible to find the best tapes as well as exercise cool editing like zooming in and out.
- Social Media Exporting. For a start, most beginners are into video editing for digital, web content or social media activities and it could never have been easier without a video editing program. Apart from importing videos from smartphones or video cameras, video editing software makes it easy to export videos to the web or social media platforms. All you have to do is to log in to your account on social media and instruct the program to upload the video file to your page automatically. Now, let's consider top 10 video editors for beginners below.
Best Video Editing Software for Beginners
With Movavi Video Editor, you can edit and make a good video with a spectacular video editing skill. As a beginner program, there is no excess technicality involved, all you have to master are the drag and drop controls. Features available include audio editing tool, filters, transitions, export to popular formats and straight sharing. All popular media formats are supported by Movavi Video Editor. There are versions both for PC and for Mac. There is no complication involved, you are free to test the software before purchasing.
Movavi Video Editor
Creating videos has never been so easy!
- Edit video clips, images, and audio on a timeline
- Add transitions, filters, titles, and callouts
- Use special effects like Chroma Key and Slo Mo
- Export videos in any popular format
A lot is possible with Pinnacle Studio 22 video editor and even as a beginner, you will be able to edit like a professional at an affordable price. With this program, you will enjoy color grading made easy, about 1,500 effects, titles, templates, among others. You can also share in any format.
This video maker is one of the easiest to get. Any interested beginner can download and install iMovie for free on Mac or iOS device. Features available are quality filters, 4K resolution, studio style titles, extra effects, built-in sound effects, voiceover recording, and many more. A great video editor with no watermark.
With Lumen5, you can turn text like blog posts into a video within a short period of time for free. This is possible because artificial intelligence is involved. As a beginner looking for easy video editing software, you can save yourself the stress with Lumen5. All you have to do is copy and paste your text into Lumen5 and your video will start to build. There are branding features like free audio tracks, watermark and logo, and font size choices.
NCH video editor is free for everyone in need of over 50 effects and transitions that supports all known video formats. Once you are done, you can export videos in different resolution like HD, 2K, and 4K to YouTube, iPad, mobile phone, PSP, and so on.
HitFilm grants free access to this amazing professional video editor for starters. With more than 410 effects and preset, you are capable of making a lot of well-edited videos for your target audience. It is Windows and Mac compatible. What more? Free video tutorials are available on different subjects and various effects to start with.
Blender's free video editing program supports 3D creation which includes modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, and others. With ease, you can use the tools available to customize the display, colors, and layout into a novel creation.
This video editing program allows a beginner to edit videos like a professional. There are over 1000 effects to use, you can add audio tracks and also enjoy one-click bar remover. Importing and exporting are not a problem either. You can order the program at a good price.
With ease, you can edit your videos to an impressive level that your friends, families and wider audience cannot resist. This program is compatible with all standard camcorders, digital cameras, and smartphones. Other features are the quality intro and outro animations, 4K ultra HD, and free online tutorials to carry you through. You can get a thirty days free trial before purchasing the full version of the program.
Wanting to move beyond just editing videos, editing features included in this program will create a lasting impression on your viewers. There are a great number of unlimited plug-in effects, customizable design tools, 360-degree stabilizer, motion tracking, clips segmentation, and many others. It is not free.
Since most of the easy video-editing software makes provision for a free trial, we advise that you review and know that which works for you before buying or downloading. If for example, as a beginner, you are mindful of technicalities, Movavi Video Editor is your best go-to.
Movavi Video Editor
Creating videos has never been so easy!
Edit video clips, images, and audio on a timeline
Add transitions, filters, titles, and callouts
Use special effects like Chroma Key and Slo Mo
Export videos in any popular format