How to Create Videos Easily with Our Automatic Video Editor
Edited by Pat Bitton
May 21, 2020
Imagine you want to create a video. Of course, you’ll need to edit it at some point. But what if you don’t have those skills? No problem: just use our automatic video maker. Automatic video-editing software is designed to deliver fast solutions through the use of all kinds of templates. This ensures the editing process itself is partially automated, so users only have to make minor tweaks. In this article, we’ll show you how to quickly edit a clip using Movavi Video Editor Plus or Video Editor Online.
Movavi Video Editor Plus is an easy-to-use program that can take care of all your video-editing needs. Download the software, watch the short video below, and see for yourself how quickly and easily you can create a movie of your own!
HOW TO USE AUTOMATIC VIDEO-EDITING SOFTWARE FROM MOVAVI
Add Your Videos
- Upload video files from your computer, external storage, or mobile device OR
- Import recordings directly from your camera.
Choose a Theme
Whether you want to create a dynamic travel vlog or a relaxing family video, our auto video creator lets you make all the necessary edits in a couple of clicks. Simply choose a theme and the app will automatically select appropriate music and transitions.
Add Music and Transitions (Optional)
If you want to create a video on a topic that is not on the list of themes of our automatic video editor, you can add your own soundtrack and choose a preferred set of transitions to join individual clips together.
Adding text to a video has never been so easy! In the preview window, you can change the text of the titles or completely remove them from the video.
Save the final video in any of the popular video formats or upload it straight to YouTube. You can also export it for viewing on a particular type of smartphone, tablet, or even TV.
PC version of Movavi Video Editor Plus is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Mac version is compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 or higher.
Movavi Video Editor Plus
Your next step in video-making
- Edit video clips, images, and audio on a timeline
- Add transitions, filters, titles, and stickers
- Animate objects using keyframes, use more built-in media
- Export videos in any popular format
* The free version of Movavi Video Editor Plus has the following restrictions: 7-day trial period, watermark on the output videos, and, if you’re saving a project as an audio file, an ability to save only half the audio length. Learn more
How to Use the Online Automatic Video Maker
1. Choose a Template
Click Use Online Templates on the welcome screen. With our online auto video maker, you can create a short commercial, a promotional clip for Facebook or Instagram, a video greeting, and much more. Choose a template that works for the topic of the video clip you want to make. Once you’ve decided, click the Use This Template label below your chosen prototype.
2. Edit the Template
In the Edit tab, enter your own text in the fields for each scene. Specify the font, size, and style. Add your images (in PNG, JPEG/JPG, or GIF) and videos (in MP4) following the structure of the template. Don’t forget to click Apply after any changes you make in a scene. If you wish, you can add more scenes by clicking the Plus button next to the last frame.
You can also cut unwanted segments from your video clip. To do this, click Edit next to your uploaded video.
In the window that appears, place the vertical cursor at the point where you want to make a cut. Click the Scissors icon to cut the video in two segments. Make multiple cuts if necessary. To delete an unwanted segment, select it and click the Bin icon. Repeat this action with all the segments you want to cut out. Once you’re happy, click Apply.
3. Add Music
Go to the Add Music tab. Here you can select a soundtrack to go with your clip. Click the Play button to listen to a track. Once you’ve chosen, click Apply. If you want your video to be silent, leave the None option active (it’s selected by default).
Now, watch your video in the preview window. If you feel like you need to make some changes, click Back to Editing. Otherwise, proceed to the next step by clicking the Go to Export button.
4. Export Your Clip
In the Export tab, you can watch the complete version of your clip. If changes need to be made, go back to the previous tabs. If you are happy with the result, name your clip, then click Download.
When the saving process is complete, the video will be automatically uploaded to the Video Editor cloud storage, where it will be stored for 24 hours. Click the link to copy it to the clipboard, or click Download, if you want to save the video directly to your PC. The clip will be saved to the folder specified in your browser’s settings.
You can also share your video via YouTube or Facebook right from the Export tab. To do this, click the appropriate icon in the sidebar. Note that you’ll need to sign in to access your account via Video Editor Online. Enter the required information about your video and click Share.
Frequently Asked Questions
💻 How Can I Make My Own Video?
You can easily make a video with Movavi Video Editor Plus. Follow these steps:
- Download and install the program on your PC. After the installation is complete, launch the program.
- Create a new project and add the files you want to use in your video.
- Change the order of the files if you need to.
- Add appropriate transitions between the video segments.
- Choose a fitting music track to add atmosphere to the clip.
- Add opening and closing titles: just select the best ones from our collection.
- Save your video in an appropriate format.
💡 How Do I Make a Video with Pictures and Music?
You can make a video with images and a soundtrack using Movavi Video Editor Plus. Follow this short guide:
- Download and install the program to your computer. When the installation is complete, run the program.
- In the welcome window, create a new project and add the images you want to use in your movie.
- Place the images in the order in which you want them to appear.
- Apply filters to your images. The program includes a collection of effects to choose from.
- Make the clip more dynamic by adding animated transitions.
- Add subtitles to your video to make it more personal.
- Add music to your video. Use a soundtrack from our collection or add your own tune.
- Save the clip in the format of your choice.
🧾 Which Is the Best Free Online Video Editor?
Here are some free online video editors you might like to try:
- Online Video Cutter
- Hippo Video Editor