Creating Videos is Easy with our Automatic Video Editor
Edited by Pat Bitton
December 26, 2019
Imagine you want to make a video. Of course, you’ll need to edit it at some point. But what if you lack the necessary video editing skills? No problem! Just use an automatic video maker, where the editing process is partially automated. But which program to choose?
We recommend you try Movavi Video Editor Plus. This easy-to-use app is well suited to all your video editing needs. Create videos by hand or use our automatic video editing software. Simply add your footage, photos, and music, click a few buttons, and your video is ready. Download our automatic video editor and try it for yourself!
HOW TO USE AUTOMATIC VIDEO-EDITING SOFTWARE FROM MOVAVI
Add Your Videos
- Upload video files from your computer, external storage, or mobile device OR
- Import recordings directly from your camera.
Choose a Theme
Whether you want to create a dynamic travel vlog or a relaxing family video, our auto video creator lets you make all the necessary edits in a couple of clicks. Simply choose a theme and the program will automatically select appropriate music and transitions.
Add Music and Transitions (Optional)
If you want to create a video on a topic that is not on the list of themes, you can add your own soundtrack and choose a preferred set of transitions to join individual clips together.
Adding text to a video has never been so easy! In the preview window, you can change the text of the titles or completely remove them from the video.
Save the final video in any of the popular video formats or upload it straight to YouTube. You can also export it for viewing on a particular type of smartphone, tablet, or even TV.
PC version of Movavi Video Editor Plus is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Mac version is compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 or higher.
Movavi Video Editor Plus
Your next step in video-making
- Edit video clips, images, and audio on a timeline
- Add transitions, filters, titles, and stickers
- Animate objects using keyframes, use more built-in media
- Export videos in any popular format
* The free version of Movavi Video Editor Plus has the following restrictions: 7-day trial period, watermark on the output videos, and, if you’re saving a project as an audio file, an ability to save only half the audio length. Learn more