1. Install the Movavi Software
Launch the program file to install the converter. You’ll be guided through the setup by the instructions on your screen.
2. Add Files to the Program
Hit the Add Media button, then Add Video and choose the videos you want to convert.
3. Specify the Output Preset
Open the Video tab. Here you will find the MPEG-1,2 category. Click on it to expand the list and select the appropriate preset.
As Movavi Video Converter supports over 180 video and audio formats, you can use the program for converting MPEG to MOV, MOV to MPEG, or any other format pairing of your choosing.
4. Specify the Destination Folder and Start the Conversion
Click the folder icon and locate the folder where you want the converter to save your newly created MPEG files. Then click Convert to initiate the conversion process. Once the conversion is complete, the folder containing your MPEG videos will open automatically.
Movavi Video Converter
The ideal way to get your media in the format you need!
- Convert video, audio, DVDs, and image files
- Enjoy lightning-fast conversion without quality loss
- Improve quality, adjust sound, trim and join files before converting
- Save video and audio clips for easy mobile access