Movavi Screen Recorder is a robust screen recorder with basic video-editing features and timed capture capabilities. It includes a free-download trial version that allows users to get a feel for the software and see how easy it is to use. With customizable recording parameters, live drawings and annotations, audio-only recording, and webcam capture, it’s a popular choice for users who want to record and/or enhance gaming sessions, digital presentations, streaming, video tutorials, and other types of videos.
How to schedule a recording with Movavi Screen Recorder
- Download and install Movavi Screen Recorder.
- Click the Preferences button and open the Scheduler tab.
- Select Schedule recording.
- Click the Add Task button.
- Choose the date, times, and a title for your recording, and click Create.
Click the OK button to save your settings.
- Schedule recording of podcasts and live events that you can’t attend and watch the recording later
- Create training videos, instructions, and podcasts with webcam footage or just the audio stream
- Add text, arrows, or frames to highlight important elements on screenshots
- Explain complex content in simple details by showing keystrokes and mouse movement